Coronavirus second wave: Countries across Europe are seeing a resurgence in COVID-19 cases after successfully slowing outbreaks early in the year. The vast majority of countries are declaring more cases
Today in 2020 healthreporter.com.au primary focus is to put an accessible and affordable telehealth service reviews online doctor sites and recommendations to improve users decision making process when it comes to health via digital technology.
Healthreporter.com.au uses industry insight and AI-based mobile health-tech that educates users and patients to connect with the best online doctors for medical consultation.
Similar to Telehealth TigerText, which rebranded as “TigerConnect” earlier this year, positions itself as a
- leading messaging app for the healthcare industry,
- connecting workers and hospital documents
- one to one streamlined app.
- Users can “retract errant messages before or after they’re read,”
- as well as “remove all traces of a message from a conversation,”
- Attachments can also be permanently deleted from messages.
Accounts are set up by verifying via email and a text link. Another feature allowing users to safeguard information lets them set a timer on how long messages are available before being automatically deleted.|
In this example we report on these services.